Here is another resource that you can use in so many ways. Its main use if for sequencing letters of the alphabet.
1) Page with capital (uppercase) letters for matching
2) Page with common (lowercase) letters for matching
3) Page with blank spaces for putting the alphabet in order
4) Page of capital (uppercase) letters for cutting out
5) Page of common (lowercase) letters for cutting out
The resource can be used in many different ways. The child can first match the letters, both uppercase and lowercase. The child can then use the blank card to sequence the alphabet either on his own or by looking at the cards with the letters. However it is used, this resource supports children who may have difficulty sequencing the alphabet by allowing them to go in stages until they can do it on their own.
Now here’s the great news! This resource is free for you to download, print and use in your classroom. You can print as many copies as you like. Even the label is there for you. It is in .pdf format.
If you are a teacher in Trinidad and Tobago the learning outcomes from the Primary Curriculum Guide for Infant One, are listed in the file for your convenience. (Colours are different from those showed here).
If you like this resource I would appreciate a comment and if you want to get updates you can subscribe to my blog. Look out for more from me!